Don´t look behind-
• Forgetting those things which are behind
… I press toward the mark
for the prize of the high
Phil. 3:13, 14 •
It is not by regretting what is irreparable
that true work is to be done,
but by making the best of what we are.
It is not by complaining that we
have not the right tools,
but by using well the tools we have.
Well, during my first studies in organic farming i practiced to train horses to carry the joke and ty the plaugh. This was very effective and better for the 4 acres of land, i could do in one day´s work, than to use the heavy John Deer Traktor.
- delight of sacrifice- with Uwe Rosenkranz, RMI founder (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- There´s a wind of the HOLY GHOST blowing..- (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Mother Mary was the first to deliver ‚Suvartha‘: Bishop (thehindu.com)
- US Catholic Bishops Don’t Know Their Congregants (lezgetreal.com)
- Catholic Bishops Reserve Judgment On Obama Contraception Compromise (timesunion.com)
- Oklahoma City priest to trade places with new archbishop (newsok.com)
- Bishops Descended From Christ’s Apostles? (benjaminbradfordwhite.wordpress.com)
- Centralizing Church Authority — Is it Inevitable? (pastorbobcornwall.blogspot.com)
- Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad: for great [is] your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be kind to all: Bishop (thehindu.com)
- Mark 6: A „Deeply Sorry“ Giver (kingdomnewtestament.wordpress.com)
- Glorifying God In Life And Death (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)