• All I can do therefore is to
“abide in Him,”
and He does all the rest.
And this satisfies me in my very soul.
I am filled with Jesus and therefore
I am filled with righteousness!
I no longer frustrate the grace of God.
I only desire that grace
may have free course in me
and be hindered by no legalism.
I can leave all in His care!!
Last week one man asked me to give to him
the money to get back
into his home country HUNGARY.
I already have given to him 2€,
because he was sitting at the entry
of a supermarket
and had a cup in his one hand
and a picture of JESUS
in the other.
I said to HIM, „We have not much money,
but can we drive You to another
place?- He said „NO“- and while i was going to our bus,
his mercyful but little desperate eyes followed me.
Then i asked my wife:
Shall we give the bus ticket money?-
She answered“: „Do it if You want!“-
So i went back and gave the amount to
Afterward i felt a strong peace in my heart
and a loving salvation came into our bus.
Then JESUS said:
„Because You have given, You will get the 10 time
the next days a girl friend
of my wife, who had lent to us
an amount, called us up and
said: Forget that money,
You don´t have to pay it back to me.
She related it to an old bill, that my wife paid, when having
a little crash with a rented bus,
where she, the girl friend and another
girl made hollidays and first met me.
So we accepted.
The word of GOD is really true-
and when we abide in HIM,
HE is fulfilling HIS promises.
PRAISE THE LORD!
Rev Bishop Uwe AE Rosenkranz
- The Vine and the Vinedresser (prhayz.com)
- the secret to be content in all things: abiding in Christ students training, South Africa | A normal believer in Christ (javaman56.wordpress.com)
- Acts 2:39 (davidthefourth.wordpress.com)
- For the Lord’s Day – Abide With Me (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- To Help Abuse Victims, WE Must First Know and Abide in Christ – by Jeff Crippen and Anna Wood (via A Cry for Justice) (revivalandreformation.wordpress.com)
- Abiding in the Word (friendoftheword.wordpress.com)
- Daily Abiding – Feb 13, 2012 (likeasplinterinyourmind.wordpress.com)
- Finding Delight – Week 6 (lesliewiggins.com)
- „Grape“ Expectations (stevensawyer.wordpress.com)
- Pruning (briancoatney.com)