CHRISTIANS BY OUR LOVE
• THEY’LL KNOW WE ARE
Words and Music by Peter Scholtes, 1938–
• A new commandment I give you:
Love one another.
As I have loved you,
so you must love one another.
All men will know that you are
My disciples if you love one another.
(John 13:34, 35) •
It’s easy to talk sentimentally about love.
It’s much more difficult to apply it
to needy people and situations.
When Jesus was asked about LOVE,
HE just said: FOLLOW ME and be my disciples.
PRAYING the ROSARY with the NICEAN ODEUR
improoves the unity and obediance to
HIS NEW commandment and commitment.
Pls follow us in this LOVE
and visit Bishop ROSARY´s page on:
- Christian’s not Acting Christ-like (pithyponderings.com)
- Be Faithful To Christ (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Sunday, November 27, 2011 @ I John 1-3 (phyllisbenigas.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Judge, Try Loving Instead (davew0958.wordpress.com)
- All Men Will Know (with personal thoughts & PH&J info) (thexortr.wordpress.com)
- Morning Coffee, with The Word (menofredemption.wordpress.com)
- Can You Pinch More Than an Inch?… (throughhimwithhiminhim.wordpress.com)
- When I say…“I am a Christian“ (reflectionsintheword.org)