carried away by LOVE
• Have you ever been carried away for Him? •
She hath wrought a good work on Me.
Mark 14:6. •
If human love does not
carry a man beyond himself,
it is not love.
If love is always discreet,
always wise, always sensible and calculating,
never carried beyond itself,
it is not love at all.
It may be affection,
it may be warmth of feeling,
but it has not the true nature of love in it. •
Some say, we have to stay in JESUS
and never look to the right or left-
and then pass away from this world.
Now, since we are not from the world,
but still in the world,
don´t let us preach water and suck vine,
but train our tongue, like discipling our
our body and lead the multitudes to
Pls meet us and share our
LOVE & vision by loggin in
to Bishop ROSARY´s team.
- more on love (briancoatney.com)
- ‚Tears of a broken woman‘ (traceyeasterblog.wordpress.com)
- Carry Me (lionessblog.com)
- „Love Is All You Need“…Catchy Lyrics or Guide to Life? (gammaraywordplay.wordpress.com)